Simplify your SPCC
Train anywhere, anytime.
Train your crews and stay compliant without ever stepping into the classroom. Your annual SPCC oil-handler training is now easier than ever. No schedules, no classrooms, no worries. It's free to enroll.Start Free Course
About the Course
Here's What You Get
Simplify your annual SPCC oil-handler refresher training with an online course that can be completed anytime, anywhere.
Six easy-to-digest modules refresh employees’ knowledge of the Clean Water Act, oil handling procedures and spill response techniques to help keep everyone prepared to do their part in preventing oil pollution. Short quizzes check knowledge and verify the completion of each module.
- Reinforce the use of SOPs to prevent oil spills
- Review SPCC plan basics and your role in preventing water pollution
- Sharpen spill response skills and readiness
Meet the Instructor
Karen D. Hamel, CSP, CIT, WACH
Karen is a regulatory expert and trainer with more than 26 years of experience helping EHS professionals find solutions to meet regulations and industry standards.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Instructional Trainer (CIT)
- Walkway Auditor Certificate Holder (WACH)
- OSHA-Authorized Outreach Trainer for General Industry,
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Trainer and Hazmat Technician.
On-demand training created for today's mobile workforce.
Training On Demand
Deliver annual oil-handler refresher trainings anytime, anywhere
No More Classrooms
Eliminate the need to coordinate and conduct classroom training sessions
Simple & Effective
Optimize knowledge retention with micro-learning training modules
Ready to Get Started?
Signup today and get free lifetime access to new courses created in 2021. You'll also get access to HalenHardy experts and an invitation to join our private community.Enroll for Free