Six easy-to-digest modules refresh employees’ knowledge of the Clean Water Act, oil handling procedures and spill response techniques to help keep everyone prepared to do their part in preventing oil pollution. Short quizzes check knowledge and verify the completion of each module.
- Module 1: Overview of the Clean Water Act
- Module 2: SPCC Plans
- Module 3: Facility Operations Subject to SPCC Planning
- Module 4: Preventing Oil Discharges
- Module 5: Responding to oil spills
- Module 6: Plan Revisions and Known Discharges